Location: Ireland (Galway, Cork or Limerick)
Kelly Services are looking for experienced Science & Engineering Recruitment Consultant to expand our UK & Irish presence. We are seeking driven, credible recruiting professions that thrive in sales, with no geographical restrictions or ceiling to progression. The ideal candidate/s will be self-managing with a strategic approach to win new business, leveraging Kelly's footprint for success.
Leading the way in workforce solutions, Kelly Services were right at the heart of where the industry began and remain within the Top 10 Recruitment Consultancies today; listed the 7th largest Talent Solutions Provider globally, we partner with 90 of top 100 Life Science organisations worldwide and are looking to make these critical hires to support our continuous growth plans.
Although the current environment has meant Kelly has had to adapt in many ways, the need to connect people to work in ways that enrich their lives has remained core to the business' values and purpose.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full 360 recruitment cycle
- Posting jobs ads, cv screening, interviewing candidates and guiding them through the process
- Implementing sourcing strategies to find and attract best talent for the clients' requirements (utilising ATS, networking, cold-calling, job boards, social & professional sites)
- Effectively working in partnership with internal consultants/stakeholders to maximise candidate flow and pipeline
- Develop and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI's and revenue targets
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 24months + previous agency recruitment experience (either as a 360 consultant or in business development) from a technical or professional vertical market background; Preferably in Sciences/ Engineering/ Technology or Manufacturing
- A well-established network within the Life Sciences, Engineering or IT industry locally would be highly beneficial but is not a prerequisite
- Ambitious and driven by success nature, confident in a results-oriented environment where you will be financially targeted and keen to always work to a competitive advantage
- Experienced in using candidate tracking systems and online portals
- The ambition to drive delivery in a positive and professional manner and work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and respect for one's "own brand"; able to liaise with individuals of all levels both internal and external customers to show credibility and passion for the individuals you represent
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.