Job Title: Receptionist/Customer Advisor
Hourly Rate: Minimum Wage
Duration: Full-Time, 4 weeks Temporary
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a leading student accommodation provider based in Coventry.
Your new role
You will be responsible for providing an excellent front of house service to all students:
- Dealing with incoming telephone enquiries
- Administration support
- Assisting students with room viewings
- Greeting students on arrival and dealing with queries
- Taking incoming post and distributing
- Assisting with room inspections
- Administration experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self motivated and excellent time keeper
This role could extend beyond the initial 4 weeks, our client is looking for someone who has excellent customer service skills and can multi-task administration duties.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.