£9.50 per hour
My client a precision engineering organisation are seeking a Quality Technician for their manufacturing site based in Redditch.
You will be responsible for maintaining quality standards through in-process manufacturing, assembled and finished products.
- Responsible for some packing and labelling before passing product to Despatch.
- Timely and accurate inspection of components.
- Oversee daily machine inspections.
- Record and maintain inspection record sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately report any quality concerns arising from inspections.
- Maintaining high standards of Quality, Health and Safety.
This role would be suitable for a dynamic individual keen to learn and progress within quality inspection.
- Competency with a calliper, micrometre & shadowgraph.
- Knowledge of hardness testing & mounting.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Capable of building strong working relationships across various internal departments.
- Ability to use own initiative and team player.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 39 hours a week with the working hours of 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3pm on a Friday Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.