Job Title: Quality Systems Specialist
Salary: £18.46 per hour
Duration: 1 year (Temporary)
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with a company that touches the lives of millions of people around the world every day. Their products and therapies can be found throughout hospitals and clinics as well as advancing patients' care in their homes.
About the role
Temporary Quality Systems Specialist required to support ongoing Quality Management Systems activities and Continuous Improvement projects during period of company growth. The role will initially be home based with regular interaction with sites across UK. You will proactively contribute to completion of activities to support closure of actions to comply with QS metrics deadlines.
- Identify, track, trend and report on performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement
- Support tracking, trending and analysis of audit findings and NCRs in TrackWise system ensuring cross site collaboration
- Support progression of Complaints in TrackWise with assigned Owners to ensure timely assessment of risk and complaint closure
- Support update and maintenance of local Non-Conformance and Corrective & Preventive Action Management procedures in line with Corporate, Compounding and Regulatory requirements
- Support maintenance of effective change control process to ensure all changes are fully documented and impact of change evaluated across the UK, Ireland and Nordic Compounding network
- Support trending, monitoring and analysis of Change Control metrics to measure process performance
- Fully support the Quality Policy, Business goals and objectives by building quality in to all aspects of work
- Support development and delivery of Quality Management Systems training
- Identify new, or changes to existing, processes and systems to improve effectivity and efficiency of the Quality System maintain quality and regulatory compliance at all times
Skills & Experience Required
- Extensive experience of supporting, improving and maintaining Quality Management Systems and processes in a regulated environment, with a working knowledge of current EU and UK GMP requirements
- Working knowledge and hands on experience of software tools to manage Quality Systems processes such as TrackWise, Agile, MasterControl, QPulse beneficial.
Strong presentation, communication and negotiating skills, able to work with all levels of the organisation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with experience of Root Cause Analysis and critical thinking with experience in Risk Management including analysis of product, process and system risks
If you are interested in joining a growing business that are committed to saving and sustaining lives, please click 'apply' to take advantage of this opportunity!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.