Our Client is a leading precision engineering business based in Worcestershire. The company currently require a talented Quality Manager to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
- Responsible for overseeing all quality processes, standards and issues throughout the site, including in-process manufacturing, assembled and finished products.
- Supervision of quality teams across the plant, ensuring their development, motivation and training. Co-ordination of the team's activities to ensure all KPIs are met
- Provide strategic direction on all aspects of quality assurance for the plant
- Through tactical action plans ensure all aspects of design, manufacture, test and shipment controls are sufficient to protect the end customer against sub standard product
- Manage all elements of the Quality Management System including liaising with external accreditation bodies
- Management of customers, focusing on new practices and procedures and supplier performance
- Working knowledge of management quality departments, including extensive understanding of quality legislation.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Capable of building strong working relationships across various internal departments.
- Ability to use own initiative and be a team player.
- Strong people management skills, able to interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary offered, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.