£19,500 per annum
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking a Quality Inspector for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for maintaining quality standard through in-process manufacturing, assembled and finished products. As well as the testing and inspecting of all incoming raw materials and sub components.
- To ensure incoming parts are inspected to the required Quality standards.
- Timely and accurate inspection of externally supplied components.
- Record and maintain inspection record sheets accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accurately report any quality concerns arising from inspections.
- Maintaining high standards of Quality, Health and Safety.
This role would be suitable for an engineer passionate about quality, health, safety and environmental processes within a manufacturing setting.
- Relevant qualifications within Quality, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- Honest, Reliable and Self-motivated.
- Previous Quality Inspector experience and understanding of ISO9001 regulation.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Capable of reading and understanding engineering drawings and using measuring & calibration equipment.
- Ability to use own initiative and team player.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week with a flexible shift pattern across 7am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.