Up to £35,000 per annum.
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer are seeking a diligent Quality Engineer for one of their manufacturing plants near Bristol.
You will be responsible for overseeing the investigation of all technical and quality issues within manufacturing, identifying causes and providing solutions.
- Lead investigation of manufacturing quality/technical issues, identifying root cause and proactively driving implantation of robust CAPA with measures to confirm effectiveness;
- Produce A3 and/or technical reports for deviations and quality/process issues;
- Lead process for effective review and record of management of change tasks and use a risk based approach to ensure risks are identified and controlled before live implementation;
- Manage validation and verification activities across the business;
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products from suppliers, monitor and report on compliance and performance;
- Through understanding of customer expectations and requirements, develop and execute effective control and inspection plans;
- Monitor and report on quality related key performance indicators using data to prevent occurrence of non-conformity relating to product, process or system;
- Carry out product and process auditing based on ISO 9001:2015 and BRC Packaging Materials Version 6;
- Deliver training as needed to support quality awareness;
- Assist and support as needed in complaint investigation.
This role would be suitable for a progressive Quality Engineer competent with a variety of manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Previous experience as a Quality Engineer or similar will be advantageous.
- Working Knowledge of a manufacturing environment, ideally with packaging competency.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sound understand of quality management systems;
- Ability to apply of lean sigma tools, techniques and statistical analysis;
- Sound fault-finding of root causes as well as a problem solving mindset.
- Team leadership capabilities.
- Analytical approach;
- Strong discipline of work; well-organized.
- Eagerness to learn and develop; open to mentoring.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.