Our Client are a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Quality Engineer (Contract) to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for researching and testing the design, functionality and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities
- May write training material and conduct training sessions on quality control activities
- May specialise in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, metrology, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability
- Team player and detail oriented
- Basic ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Competitive contract rates offered
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.