Salary from £19,000 per annum
My client a leading fresh producer are seeking a dedicated Quality Controller for their Chichester production site.
You will be responsible for ensure all compliance is met by production across the site.
- Reporting non-conformances and monitoring implementation of corrective actions.
- Conducting audits such as GMP & Hygiene.
- Monitoring Quality of the finished products.
- Assessing product ready for despatch.
- Perform production checks as temperature monitoring.
- Complete all associated technical documentation.
- Complete all Intake checks correctly against agreed specifications and sent to suppliers within 24 hours of arrival.
- Ensure that all produce is clearly label accordingly.
- Communicate all quality issues to the relevant staff member.
- Complete daily shelf-life assessments for every customer in full, any data collected is saved and distributed where necessary, and always keep the shelf-life area clean and tidy.
- Assist Senior Management team with any tasks they require.
This role would be suitable for an individual passionate about quality and keen to build a career within this field.
- Working experience within Quality Assurance and the food industry.
- Maintain a pro-active and positive attitude even under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player.
- Good attention to detail when completing technical documentation and reports.
- Fully computer literate on all Microsoft applications.
- Able to understand and comply with customer specifications.
- SAP, and previous ERP experience an advantage, but training will be provided.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position with a competitive benefits package including career development.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.