Quality Assurance Coordinator
£24,000 per annum
My client a leading fresh producer are seeking driven Quality Assurance Coordinator for their site based in Cheshire.
You will be responsible for overseeing all quality assurance processes and audits.
- Help deliver line/area productivity and efficiently targets, resolving problems and issues as they arise, produce ingredients or goods in line with the agreed production plan.
· Continuously monitor ingredients, all operational processes and the overall production environment to ensure that all activity comply with food safety manufacturing standards.
· Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment.
· Responsible for all internal audits and processes including calibrations and swab analysis.
· Provide training to operational staff.
· Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
· Comply all technical and safety procedures.
This role would be suitable for a competent Quality Assurance Coordinator, seeking career progression and autonomy opportunities.
- Relevant qualifications in HACCP, Food Hygiene or a Scientific Degree.
- The ability to motivate, lead a team and be a key team player.
- Have previous experience of supervising a team and knowledge of a working manufacturing environment.
- Have a good understanding of factory processes including Standard Operating Procedures and quality systems.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good IT skills.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position along with flexible working schedule as well as holiday benefits.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.