Quality Assurance Manager - QMS Specialist
3 month contract - Part Time
Hourly Rate from £20 per hour
My client a leading fresh producer are seeking driven Quality Assurance Manager for their site based in Cheshire.
You will be responsible for the finalisation and installation of a bespoke Quality Manager System.
- Arrange and conduct audits against the BRCGS, MSC, ASC and other third-party audit standards to ensure continuous certifications is maintained
- Manage the HACCP Food Safety ensuring regular updates are made to the HACCP Studies and Manual to meet regulatory, customer and third-party audit requirements
- Provide Technical support to the wider business and other departments
- Support the Head of Technical in delivering functional KPI's, technical requests and projects to ensure the wider business achieves targets and strategies
- Identify and implement continuous improvement to the FSQMS programme to prevent recurrence of any issues
- Manage and update the Food Safety & Quality Management System ensuring that all records are accessible and compliant with regulatory customer, retailer and third-party standards guidelines and codes of practice
- Promote a good health, safety and environmental culture within the department that complies with procedures and completes near miss reporting, to promote a safe working environment.
- Provide training to operational staff.
- Follow reasonable instructions and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Comply all technical and safety procedures.
This role would be suitable for an expert in Quality Management Systems, seeking an influential short term challenge.
- Experience with the implementation of a QMS in a food environment.
- Relevant Food Safety and Quality Assurance qualifications and experience.
- The ability to motivate, lead a team and be a key team player.
- Have previous experience of supervising a team and knowledge of a working manufacturing environment.
- Have a good understanding of factory processes including Standard Operating Procedures and quality systems.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good IT skills.
In return, this company will offer you a part time contract position along with flexible working schedule.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.