Purchasing Administrator / Coalville / £19000 - £21000
Would you like to work for an award winning, market leading organisation that put people first?
My client, based in Coalville, Leicestershire are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join their brilliant team, benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days, staff rewards and discounts and an employee recognition scheme
Working as part of the Product Sales Purchasing team the Purchasing Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of buying and stock control for a designated range of products held within the company Warehouse.
- Monitor and manage stock levels in distribution centre ensuring stock availability at all times whilst minimising and preventing long stocks.
- Forecast for future sales ensuring purchase orders are raised and delivered on time.
- Ensure best prices are received from suppliers and take proactive steps to minimise carriage charges.
- Assist quality control with return to suppliers.
- Resolve delivery issues raised by the warehouse by liaising with suppliers quickly and efficiently
- Expedite all outstanding orders on a weekly basis ensuring system delivery dates are updated and accurate for all users to view.
- Resolve day to day customer queries on all products and orders, liaising with customer services
- Monitor and maintain product data held within SAP.
- Invoice queries resolved promptly and cleared for payment.
- Produce weekly delivery reports for direct supply orders and for key account customers.
- Create weekly top 10 reports and take a proactive approach to reducing out of stocks.
- Work alongside all other departments including warehouse, QA, product team and customer services
- Must have a very good command of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SAP beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience in a Purchasing role would be advantageous
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.