Purchase Ledger Clerk
Permanent role, initially work from home with one day in the office and a view of returning to the office at some point during the summer months (subject to Government restrictions in relation to Coronavirus)
You will ensure that the Purchase Ledger function is correctly carried out.
- To provide general accounts administration support
- Responsibility for the Purchase Ledger
- Matching and posting invoices
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and purchasing department
- Payment runs and cheque preparation
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Processing of company credit cards.
- Travel expense review and processing
- Assisting in month end and year end reporting process
- Ad-hoc administration and finance administration duties
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Microsoft Excel skills are essential, and you must be fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Ability to do Look Ups and sort data on Excel is essential
- Excellent organisational communication and administration skills
- Able to communicate across all departments and at all levels
- Capable of working on own initiative and proactively as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Hard working and productive
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.