Job Title: Public Affairs Advisor
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Duration: 12 Months
Hourly Rate: Competitive, dependent on experience
About the company
Kelly Services are working in partnership with one of the world's largest publicly traded energy providers and chemical manufacturers. They develop and apply next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world's growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products. They are seeking a Public Affairs Advisor to support and reinforce policies and procedures.
Your new job
You will be responsible for implementing policies and programs, supporting all programs and projects in a timely manner. Your job will also included but not be limited to:
- Develop and actively manage engagement strategy and prepare an implementation program
- Assess security issues regarding field engagement
- Develop and maintain supportive relationships with regulatory bodies
- Provide weekly reports to management
- Oversee all field activities required for the resolution of grievances as directed by management
- Undertake frequent community affairs patrols throughout the company's project impact area
- Management of land, social and community issues associated with the company
Skills & experience required
- Broad experience of working within a similar role
- Experience in dispute management and managing multi-cultural environments
- Ability to create and maintain good working relationships
- Strong report writing and presentation skills
- Experience in land purchase and disputes mechanisms
- Appropriate tertiary qualification or 5-10 years' experience in a relevant field
If you are interested in the role and wanting to find out more information, please apply with your CV ASAP to take advantage of the opportunity.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.