Our Client a Global Oil & Gas Organisation are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor on a Contract Basis. Initial term is 12 Months which is likely to be extended, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Position will be based on-site at our clients Refinery in Fawley (Outskirts of Southampton, Hampshire).
As the Project Quantity Surveyor, your duties will include.
- Checking of unit rate measures from site contractors.
- Contract management and contractual advice
- Claims and disputes management.
- SAP knowledge - SAP payments and reporting.
- Data analysis of contractor spend.
- Provide procurement support for contractual obligation.
- Purchase order management.
- Ensures that contracts and clauses are complied with.
- Ensure vendors are compliant with payment procedures.
- Maintain effective supplier relationships and manage their performance.
- Drive cost savings through unit rate inaccuracies.
- Maintain contract documentation and advise on pre-tender and post contract matters
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Key knowledge in Civils, Electrical and scaffolding works.
- Knowledge of Petrochem construction
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.