We have an immediate long term contract vacancy for an experienced Project Quality Manager to work on our prestigious client's large scale Offshore Wind Farm projects.
The scope of work is as follows:-
- Plan, execute and follow up on Audit program for contractors and subcontractors.
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001 / 45001
- Participate in First article inspections (FAI).
- Participation in all schedule testing FAT/SAT/HAT
- Non conformity processing (8D)
- Internal and external training in NCR, MSA,
- Support to all packages in NC handling and close out
- Participation in the scheduled and/or unscheduled inspections.
- Bi-weekly Q reporting
- Participation in the Monthly Progress Meetings as Quality interface.
- Define quality campaign activities at contractors
- Prepare and execute quality activity plans
- Participate in product R&D sessions
- Supplier development activities
- Client rep at contractor audits
- Evaluation of bids and tenders
- Procurement support
- Review and approval of Contractor project documentation - ITPs, PQP, construction and design documentation
- Prepare and implement project PQP
- Knowledge of APQP4Wind and Specialist Certification
- Power BI reporting
- Process and procedure mapping
- Technical Background
- Quality Manager experience
- Q workshops
- Site visits
- Contractor visits
Ideal candidates will be qualified to ISO 9001 Lead Auditor level & experienced Quality Management professionals with a strong engineering, technical and project management background. It would be desirable to be degree qualified & have current APQP4 Wind Specialist training & up to date GWO's but this is not essential.
This position will be initially be based remotely but travel to our client's offices & their customers will be required
For more information on this excellent long term contract opportunity with our market leading client please contact the recruitment team or apply online & we will get back to you
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.