We have an excellent long term contract opportunity for a Project Procurement Manager to work for our prestigious Power generation client at their office in Staffordshire.
The PPM is responsible for the execution of a complete package (from 10 to 50 million of USD), from engineering to construction, of a large and complex project. You will be fully responsible for the overall activities and commitments for this package, including on-time delivery, quality and cost as per the negotiated contract. You will be the main interface between our client's subcontractors/partners and the project team during all project execution.
You will be responsible for:
* Coordinate all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure the on-time issuance of all deliverables of the package. This includes, without being exhaustive, engineering documentation, purchase requisitions, purchase orders, ITP, FAT and SAT documentation…
* Coordinate all stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure proper execution of the package in the respect of the contract and client rules.
* Ensure permanent alignment between partners/subcontractor's schedule and the project planning. Organise periodic planning reviews and coordinates all necessary mitigation plan.
* Own quality, costs and delivery performances for the complete scope.
* Support the Project Procurement Leader, the Project Director and Commodity leader, to define and execute a claim management strategy toward our subcontractors/partners.
* Make sure that our contract's T&C's are also applied to our subcontractors/partners (back-to-back conditions).
* Monitor risks and opportunities for her/his scope and set-up mitigation plan accordingly.
* Produce periodic progress monitoring and reporting to all stakeholders.
* Follows up timely closure of NCRs (site and Shop) related to suppliers
* Support the Project Director and the Project Procurement Leader to produce the project execution strategy at project start.
* Effectively distributes and communicates relevant project information within the Procurement team.
* Represents procurement in Project meetings internally and externally, if so required by Project Director.
* EHS for her/his complete scope
* On time delivery of suppliers' performance.
* Execution within budget according to contracts
* Successful claim management against third parties.
* Objectives, Targets and Performance Measurements are defined on a yearly basis.
This role is expected to run for at least 6 months. Due to our client's IR35 policy we are only able to progress with those able to operate on a PAYE or Umbrella option basis
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online & we will get back to you
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.