£40,000 - £43,000
Kelly Scientific are delighted to be working with a global Drug Development company, due to business growth, we have a brand new opportunity for a Project Manager with experience of Drug Development to join a growing team at their site on the outskirts of Newcastle upon Tyne on a permanent basis.
Our client are a respected member of the drug development community, driven by an unswerving belief that ideas need to become solutions, and molecules need to become cures, because humanity needs solutions.
Acting as project manager and client point of contact, for integrated projects, working with lead scientists, clients, and senior management as necessary.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
· In concert with lead scientists and clients, define the project scope, resource requirements, goals, and project deliverables
· Work with the Head of Client Services to develop and implement effective and efficient tools for the tracking and management of project tasks, activities, and milestones
· Attend, lead and provide input to teleconferences and face to-face client meetings
· Lead project meetings and workshops, ensuring that clear, concise agendas are set and followed, with actions recorded and followed up
· Capture, track, and monitor milestones from project plans, communicating movements of these milestones to the relevant audience(s)
· Prepare relevant weekly/biweekly Client reports
· Effectively manage expectations of Clients and Operational leaders as required
· Work with due regard to health & safety of self & others
· Work flexibly across the site to meet business needs
The successful candidate will have excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills and experience of Microsoft project.
You will have a proven track record of project management and excellent knowledge of early phase. CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Control) requirements is essential.
The successful candidate will have a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline and experience of working in a CMC environment. They will be AMP or Prince 2 Qualified.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific team in Newcastle for more details.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.