Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Remote/ London office
Duration: Until October 2022
About the company
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and, above all, connections. Our client gets their technology in the hands of non-profits and education institutions so they can connect with others and do more good. The Global Strategic Relations team works with impact organizations, key influencers, high-visibility projects, and top executives to showcase and elevate their philanthropy, brand, technology, and people.
About the job role
You will be supporting in a Program manager officer role
· Assisting and communicating with executives throughout the decision-making, program management and initiative implementation stages.
· Improving the company's ongoing processes and organising procedures to ensure optimal efficiency and productivity.
· Acting as a liaison between the staff, leaders regarding the company's project updates
· Gathering departmental reports and compiling them into one company report
· Deliver the business analysis, sales support and registration reporting necessary for the team to reach its objectives.
· Work directly with marketing, sales and operations teams to understand and deliver key reporting and recommend enhancements to optimise visibility and results.
· Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
Communicates expectations to team members.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field preferred
· 5+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
· Exceptional multi-tasking, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
· Working knowledge of digital marketing
· Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
· Previous stakeholder management skills
· Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM software
· Proven proposal writing experience
This is a full-time role with some flexibility required on hours dependent on business needs and event times. The role is temporary until October 2022 with some potential for extension.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.