Project Manager - Bioscience
Kelly Services are working with a global leader in Biosciences to recruit a Project Manager to work on a permanent basis at their Leicestershire site. We are keen to speak with individuals with experience of working within a scientific function with experience as Senior Administrator or Project Coordinator.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Project Management, you will be responsible for coordinating activities related to client studies that include customer studies which are initiated and invoiced timely and ensuring customer requests throughout the study are resolved.
· Initiate new projects with clients and Business Development. Ensure client has key contacts and coordinate shipping of client materials to R & D facilities. Determine revenue recognition principle for each project.
· Point of contact with client throughout the project life cycle for administrative and logistics questions or issues.
· Prepare invoicing documentation, including final cost summaries. Coordinate invoicing with Finance department.
· Track study progress with R & D. Prepare monthly revenue recognition data, corresponding to study progress and milestones.
· Work with R & D and Business Development on project scope changes and ensure customer amendments are in place where necessary.
· Respond to audit requests from Internal and External financial auditors and Quality and Regulatory teams.
· Prepare ad-hoc reporting as requested by Site or PM management.
· Resolve issues with customers regarding study costs and invoicing issues.
· Actively participate in group meetings and training with global PM teams.
· Special projects as assigned by manager.
· Team player, able to work with various groups across the organisation.
· Strong communication skills and ability to work directly with clients.
· Attention to details, good interpersonal skills, good learning skills.
· Good understanding of project management process and concept.
· Advanced computer literacy in MS Word, MS Project and MS Excel.
· Be able to work independently with minimum supervision, good problem-solving skills.
A Bachelor's or M.S. degree with at least 1-2 years of experience in related areas, a science major is desirable but not essential.
To express an interest in this position, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific team for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.