Our Client is a leading electronics manufacturing business, based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Project Manager (Contract) to join the business.
Purpose of the Role:
- Working within the Engineering / R&D function, the successful candidate will work to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Co-ordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- Managing engineering projects with cross functional teams based in the UK and around the world.
- Track project performance against objectives and key milestones.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared across Engineering / R&D.
- Work closely with stakeholders (marketing, operations and service).
- Plan and execute regular project meetings.
- Reporting project progress to senior management in Program Reviews.
- International travel on occasion might be required.
- Bachelors degree or above in Physics or related subjects, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering. Prince2 practitioner, PMP certification or equivalent is an advantage.
- Sustained experience in project management in an electronics or mechanical engineering related field. Experience in capital equipment projects (Semiconductors, Medical, etc.) is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, senior management and team members, and with others at all levels within the company. Good report writing and presentation skills.
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Project, Team Foundation Server, time management tools, problem solving tools, a working knowledge of current Microsoft operating systems and Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access).
- Competitive Contract rates offered. Contract position. Minimum 6 months duration.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.