Solar Development Project Manager
Location: Flexible / London
Established Solar Developer in the UK and Irish market seeks to expand team with two additions of Solar Development Project Managers. You will be a key team member in the development of "utility scale" ground mounted solar / PV projects.
Two, amazing opportunities to be part of a rapidly growing team, with a proven track record of large-scale PV, ground mounted projects in the UK and Ireland. These roles have arisen from a successful and thriving pipeline of work. In return for your hard work and expertise, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary, bonus scheme and tight-knit team of ambitious individuals.
- You will work closely with the Grid Engineering teams and Senior Management teams and you will be responsible for a portfolio of projects from green field to ready to build phases across the UK.
- You will be able to secure land leasing agreements, permitting and licenses from local authorities and landowners.
- Support external clients with their due diligence procedures.
- Negotiate, asses and secure documentation and contracts as required.
- Manage and develop relationships with internal team, stakeholders, and local authorities.
- Keep track of time, cost and quality of budgets and project progress.
- Must have proven experience in Ground Mounted PV projects- with a minimum of two years' experience.
- Knowledge of UK Solar Market is essential.
- MSc or BSc in relevant industry / PMP certified
- Extensive experience in land negotiation, permitting process and related contracts
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Fluent in English
For more information on this excellent opportunity please contact the recruitment team on 0191 2610919 or apply online & we will get back to you
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.