£20 per hour
Our customer, Google, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their London team.
This position is intended to support Google My Business notifications program. In particular, the role is meant to provide operational support for notifications as they work their way through the product life cycle: from creative, to product and technical reviews, to launch, and beyond.
- Moving notifications through the various approval chains and ensuring those approvals are granted in a timely manner
- Coordinating with partner teams who submit requests for notifications and who require regular updates regarding their progress
- Managing communications on behalf of the notifications team and ensuring those communications maximize operational efficiency
- Managing operational dashboards and summarizing their results for the notifications leadership team
- Partnering with key stakeholders, including analytics and UX, to ensure they are aware of notifications moving through the approval chain
- Completed university degree - Experience with project management - Comfort with tactical and operational work
- Familiarity with project management tools like Asana
- Familiarity with technical management tools like JIRA
- Some familiarity with digital communications like email
- Some familiarity with creative production, including work with design and UX teams
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.