Project Coordinator - Central London - 12 month Contract - £20 p/h
Our customer Google is looking for a creative thinking Project Coordinator to support their teams initiatives, optimize and analyse the operations of end-to-end engagements for Google's strategic news partners across EMEA.
- Drive execution of the agreed EMEA Partnerships Solutions strategy supporting the EPS News team operationally, e.g. ensuring projects are reported on and paid for on time
- Understand Google products (e.g. GSuite, Google Cloud) and leverage those to push automation and increase work efficiency
- Audit current processes and identify areas for improvement, such as developing automated processes using GSuite products (e.g. Google Sheets), e.g. sending automated emails, generating automated custom reports, creating dashboards
- Monitor and measure project progress, budget and potential risks/delays
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong Google Apps Script & GSuite skills
- Experience managing complex and cross-functional projects or programs
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to design and build dashboards and visualise data
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large and highly distributed organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
- Quick learner, extremely proactive, identifies projects with larger picture in mind, builds consensus across stakeholder groups, and delivers speed in execution
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
If this is you then I want to hear from you!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.