Swindon - flexible approach to working from home and the office
£45,000 - £50,000 plus good benefits
An exciting opportunity to be part of a global offshore wind development business, working in one of the biggest growth areas in the energy market. You will get involved in a range of areas such as finance, investment appraisals, construction projects and contracts and, as such, requires a strong all-rounder.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing input in to investment financial models
- Creating and maintaining forecasts for offshore wind projects and associated cash flows
- Tracking the financial impact of any changes to forecast on said projects
- Supporting the monthly reporting for specific projects, including accruals, reports and detailed analysis
- Ensuring the ongoing compliance with internal controls
- Developing excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders regarding project performance
We're looking for someone with experience of working in a project environment. You will have touched on finance, accounting and investment appraisal and ideally have some understanding of large-scale construction and development projects. You'll have first rate Excel skills, familiarity with SAP or a similar ERP system and the sort of communication skills required to work across a complex business with a range of departments.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.