12 Months FTC
Newcastle Upon Tyne
£18,000 - £20,000
Kelly Services, working with a Global Energy company, are recruiting for an Experienced Project Administrator in Newcastle upon Tyne. This role can be worked remotely but candidates will be expected to work at our client's premises once Covid restrictions are lifted.
The responsibility of the Project Administrator will be to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the project team, assisting in the achievement of project goals for the duration the Execution Phase of an Engineering/ Procurement/ Construction Offshore Wind Project.
- The responsibilities of the EPC Project Administrator are as follows:
- Creating and maintaining the project's local network drive folders
- Organising project meetings on behalf of the Project
- Taking, formally capturing and distributing minutes of meeting on behalf of the Project
- Arranging hospitality, lunches, and events for the project
- Requisitioning of stationery, office equipment, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Developing a project holiday chart for population by the project team
- Co-ordinating the production and receipt of project report content from stakeholders
- Updating/tracking Organisation Chart as changes occur
- Compiling project reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis where necessary, and arranging the review and distribution of the reports
- Monthly Project Reviews - Compiling and issuing of project specific information
- Issuing correspondence documentation using the project's systems and Internal updating of Company system
- Executing any additional responsibilities as directed by the Project Director
We are looking for candidates who have,
- Experience in positions of responsibility, trust and confidentiality
- Experience in dealing with a wide range of people of all levels and backgrounds, approachable with strong communication and listening skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change in business demands, priorities meeting tight deadlines with accuracy
- Experience in administration, data gathering and handling, planning, organisation and finding solutions
- Availability to travel internationally for project needs
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language (both written and orally) with a wide variety of internal and external interfaces
- Ability to provide support to a varied and geographically dispersed team
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong inter-personal, communication and listening skills
- Ability to collate and present sensitive information clearly
- Excellent MS Office skills
The successful candidate will be conversant with Microsoft packages - including but not limited to, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel - preferably at an intermediate to advanced level.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.