£20,000- £23,000 plus benefits and study support
Full time, Permanent
A great opportunity to work for an international company based on the outskirts of Ross-on-Wye. Set in a rural location our client is offering you the chance to join an established team in a diverse role to suit a candidate coming from project based financial background. You will be proactive and highly organised with good commercial awareness.
In your new role you will be working closely with the accounts team as well as the members of the operations and other project leads in the business.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the Financial aspects of Project Control working in conjunction with Operations Managers, Project Executives and on-site Project Teams
- Support for the creation of Project Bids, confirming financial accuracy, adherence to local taxation and banking controls
- Presentation of pricing options and comparison to previous bids
- Execution of Project Financial Controls on Cash Management and Expenditure including management of Project Banking
- Support for the completion of the monthly funding cycle including reconciliation of field floats and payments via multiple mechanisms
- Monthly Reporting of Project Performance
- Ad-hoc analysis of Project Scenarios
- Highly numerate
- String Excel skills and experience of using accounting software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting processes and technique
- Able to operate independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Qualified/ Part-Qualified AAT
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.