Full time/12 months fixed-term contract (maternity cover)- 37 hrs per week.
Excellent chance to join a well-established organisation based in central Cheltenham on a 12 months fixed-term maternity cover. This role will be working from home initially and it will transition to a flexible work approach with time both WFH and in the office when needed.
Some of the duties for the role are:
- Taking ownership of Project Costings and budgeting
- Integrity of Project accounts including cash balances and forecasting.
- Reporting of Project Performance including Actual and Forecast vs Budget
- Completion of Spreadsheets to support Operations Project Analysis
- Assist in the production of statutory reporting and management accounts reporting as required.
- Monthly and Annual reporting to include year end and audit support.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the wider finance team.
The skills that we are looking for:
- Highly numerate
- Strong Excel skills and experience of using accounting software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge of accounting processes and technique
- Able to operate independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Part Qualified (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) / QBE's will also be considered.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.