Kelly Services is currently looking for a Program Manager, Google Cloud EMEA to work at Google:
Role: Program Manager, Google Cloud EMEA
Duration: 12 months
Languages: English & additional European languages a bonus
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, Google Cloud delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company's mission to organize the world's information to make it universally accessible and useful.
The Google Cloud team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for Google as it enters its second decade as a company.
This is a Program Manager role within the G Suite account management and new business team. Our objective is helping our sales teams retain and grow our existing and new business customers, through customer facing programs targeting various stakeholder groups from Executives to IT Admins to End-Users. You will be responsible for helping to design, execute, and manage these customer programs at scale within EMEA. You will be responsible for managing events, live in region and on-line.
This extends to liaising with, and interviewing customers (and their community of end-users) to drive invitations and tailor content. You will need to deliver content such as G Suite product training on a regular basis to end-users.
You will also be responsible for coordinating with internal teams for speakers as well as facilities staff to ensure logistics are in place to support the ongoing success of the program.
To do this, you'll independently maintain relationships within the customer, partner and Google ecosystem. This role will incorporate travel on a regular basis (once or more per month) to regions supported across EMEA. You will also maintain good quality data in Salesforce CRM.
- Design, execute, and manage customer programs at scale - travelling to parts of your sub-regional EMEA markets where necessary to assist on the ground or to deliver content.
- Ensure timely updates/forecasts of each deliverable prior to check-in meetings.
- Keep all document management repositories for program updated and logically organised for ease of use by team members.
- Evaluate data, develop recommendations, and resolve problems of diverse scope.
- Manage events and campaigns from start to finish, and communication with customers pre & post events to actively encourage participation.
- Ability to articulate a strong G Suite value proposition
- Manage communications within the core program team and broader Google Cloud teams.
- Mentor new team members, helping them get up to speed on the program.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships and communications with customers, partners, and Google management
- Where applicable, manages complex customer relationships inclusive of remediation/engagement plans and associated cadence meetings with customers.
- Regular travel (once or more per month) to execute on customer engagements where needed in region, specifically for sub-regional programs.
- B.A/B.S. degree
- 4+ years' experience in sales, marketing or business development at a high-tech company (SaaS sales experience).
- Ideally inclusive of 2-3 years in project management experience / 2-3 years event production experience / 2-3 years in change management.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Additional European languages are a bonus, e.g. Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish etc.
- Proficient knowledge of G Suite products, and confidence in providing product training to groups of end-users.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
- Thrives on working in a high pressure and dynamic environment.
- Self-driven and independent.
- Ability to work systematically.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds good for you, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.