Role: Program Manager - Energy Contracts
Location: Kings Cross, London
Duration: ASAP for 6 months
Pay Rate: £21.56 - £23.56 per hour
Create, streamline, and manage the data, invoices and tool-processing associated with the customer portfolios of 5 data center energy consumption and approximately 20 renewable energy contracts located in EMEA.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to aggregate, organize, and analyse the myriad data streams associated with the company's energy portfolios.
- Follow-up with vendors and external suppliers in case of any discrepancies and to resolve operational contractual and invoicing issues.
- Manage data entry QA checking and internal reporting as required.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
*Contract management: Track and execute contract obligations, resolve operational contractual and invoicing issues (including invoicing processes) and validate invoices / spend / revenues.
*Tools, analyses, and reporting: maintain consumption and spend forecasts, maintain internal database of historical consumption and prices, create and maintain recurring reports
*Policies & procedures: Create documentation for policies & procedures to ensure scalability and replicability, consolidate document and data repositories, perform ad hoc analyses to support the datacenter and renewable energy portfolios
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Energy, Management Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in an energy-related role (for example: energy contract management, vendor management, portfolio management, asset management, commercial operations);
- Demonstrated project management and reporting experience
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills in spreadsheet analysis
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude
- English - mandatory, other European language preferred
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.