Kelly Services is currenlty recruiting for:
Role: Program Manager
Location: Central Saint Giles, London
Duration: ASAP for 12 months
Applicable Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
Languages: English and German
Department Overview: The Google Marketing team is responsible for marketing the company's exceptional product portfolio to end users, partners and customers on a worldwide basis. Our approach is to embrace the strength of our products and pace of innovation to drive marketing programmes that are as entrepreneurial, data-driven and respectful of our users as Google itself. We have a variety of roles, including product marketing, creative services, event management, quantitative marketing and field marketing.
Project Overview: Led by an experienced team of engineers in Munich, Germany, the Google Safety Engineering Center is the global hub for Google's Internet safety work. By understanding the problem, developing solutions, partnering with others, and empowering users everywhere, we can build a better, safer Internet for all.
The role and responsibilities:
The GSEC Program Manager will be responsible for driving our expansion efforts forward. This includes working across many different internal organizations like Policy, Comms, Trust and Safety, Google Cloud, YouTube, Legal and others to align the approach holistically, understand requirements from cross-functional partners to ensure success, and develop content and collateral. The role will be organizing a high number of workstreams, working operationally with the Privacy & Security Marketing team team and the Safety Marketing Team to launch the centers and sustain constant drumbeat communication. This role will also need to work with the other members of Extended Workforce and GSEC core team to rigorously build out and refine processes and best practices as we continue to expand on GSEC, for example documenting best practices for working with REWs to secure permanent conference room space. This role will also be the key point person organizing the logistics for all launch events and KOF outreach for the 2 new centers.
- BA/BS degree preferred, MBA a plus
- Track record of effectively delivering multiple projects at one time in very fast-moving environment, strong project management experience and ability to prioritize
- Track record of program management and ability to turn complex programs around in a short amount of time.
- Proven ability to influence at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, fluency in English and German
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic skills, incl. defining business plans, budget setting, market insights generation
Preferred but optional
- In-depth understanding of Google's privacy and security tools as well as the full product suite in privacy and security
- Knowledge of the EMEA data protection area and content integrity space including future development in this field.
If this sounds good APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.