Production Team Leader
Minimum of £20,000 per annum
My client a leading fresh producer are seeking a motivating Production Team Leader for their Chichester production site.
You will be responsible for the efficient and effective running of the packing teams and specific packing operations to fulfil orders.
- To ensure all tasks are carried out within the confines of our strict standard operating procedures.
- To ensure our packed product meets our customer expectations
- To ensure our orders are packed time constraints while maintaining quality standards
- Ensuring staff conform to the Company Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- To ensure the efficient and effective running of packing teams and specific packing operations to fulfil orders.
- To ensure the strict label management system is adhered to at all times maintaining labelling accuracy.
- Working effectively as part of a team with the ability to motivate and lead by example.
- To actively pursue process improvements and cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure company citizenship standards are upheld by team members.
- Excellent communication skills are a must.
This role would be suitable for a hardworking, independent individual who can show initiative and drive efficiencies.
- Working experience within a people management position in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Maintain a pro-active and positive attitude even under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to motivate a team to achieve production targets.
- Good attention to detail when completing technical documentation and reports.
- Fully computer literate on all Microsoft applications.
- Able to understand and comply with customer specifications.
- SAP, and previous ERP experience an advantage, but training will be provided.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position with a competitive benefits package including career development.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.