We are recruiting for a well-established, successful and growing Redditch-based manufacturing business. The company offers a broad range of products and is diversifying into other growth areas to take advantage of new technologies. They are now looking to bring in a high-quality Production Controller who has experience of operating in an SME and enjoys working in a start-to-finish role with a strong element of doing, as well as the opportunity to contribute strategically.
Some of the responsibilities for the role are:
- Understanding complex data from multiple sources to generate a plan of requirement
- Purchasing the material requirements
- Deliveries to customers on time, to quality required, to quantity required
- Production control within the company, from order to delivery
- To analyse & report monthly on on-time deliveries
- Liaising/providing up to date information to the sales team
- To support other production team members as and when required
- To support other management functions as required
- Supporting the Quality Team as required on Technical/Quality issues.
- To be proactively involved with the profitability of the business
As a Production Controller, you will be assessed on:
- On-time delivery performance
- New product introduction on time and on budget
- The assessment criteria will change from time to time.
The ideal candidate:
- Should be motivated and keen to learn
- Have experience helps but not necessary.
- Should be confident and advanced on Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, especially Excel)
- Graduate level would be preferred but not essential if experienced
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.