From £25,000 per annum
My client a precision engineering organisation seeking a versatile Production Planner for their manufacturing site based in Redditch.
You will be responsible for overseeing all elements of production planning enabling manufacturing and achieving production targets within a fast paced environment.
- Overseeing the planning of several manufacturing departments.
- Understanding complex data from multiple sources to generate a plan of requirements.
- Purchasing the material requirements.
- Deliveries to customers on time, to quality required, to quantity required.
- Production control of "People materials machines " from order to delivery.
- To analyse & report monthly on on-time deliveries.
- Liaising/providing up to date information to the sales team.
- To support other production team members as and when required.
- To support other management functions as required.
- Supporting the Quality Team as required on Technical/Quality issues.
- To be proactively involved with the profitability of the business.
This role would be suitable for a motivated individual keen to build a dynamic career within production planning and control.
- Experience of planning & managing demand streams.
- Able to understand & maintain the materials management system.
- Possess a mathematical mindset with excellent understanding of volumes and division of numbers.
- To be production focused where availability and supply is essential.
- Ensure that transactions are identified and that their status is accurate and up to date.
- Excellent people skills combined with strong communication and organisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to react and adjust to the daily changing conditions typical in a dynamic business.
- Capable working effectively across business functions, communicating with departments & ensuring service levels are on a right-first-time basis.
- Confident in stopping processes if quality standards are not met, or if safety is in doubt.
- Should be motivated and keen to learn.
- Should be confident and advanced on Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, especially Excel).
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 40 hours a week along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.