Our Client is a leading electronic manufacturing business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Production Operator to join the business.
- Product build, testing and packing to agreed quality standards at an appropriate rate of production
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Support with regular cycle counts and stock checks.
- To maintain required housekeeping standards.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activity.
- Other production related activity as requested.
- Relevant production experience, particularly in hand assembly of electro-mechanical products ·
- Knowledge of health & safety principles and practice
- Able to work under pressure ·
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Awareness of LEAN manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
- Competitive salary offered, plus bonus and comprehensive benefits.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.