Our Client are a leading Finance Technology business. The company currently require a talented Production Operations Engineer to join the business.
Purpose of the role:
- You will represent Operations in teams providing innovative solutions to customers, leading the implementation of those solutions (hardware and software) into Production environments.
- Each solution typically requires clarification of customer requirements followed by fast and accurate configuration controls before setting up the production processes to deliver those requirements.
- This role requires a mixture of desk based configuration management, hands-on creation and validation of configuration software and keys and provision of engineering support on the production lines.
- The Operations Engineering team has an input into new business opportunities, the implementation of customer and product driven changes, bill of materials and production documentation, local product quality, production support and training for new products or processes.
- Represent Operations on project teams as the main interface between Product Design, Sales and Professional Services.
- Introduce completely new hardware products to the region (occasional major NPIs).
- Identify and implement operational capabilities to support the development of new products and services (regular minor NPIs).
- Release products, maintain customer payment applications, and package new products.
- Set up and maintain security key equipment and become an expert in the sector and industry standards.
- Provide technical advice and final approval of Production Bills of Material.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and training for each release to Production.
- Perform root cause analysis for customer and internal quality queries.
- Drive continuous process improvement within Operations.
- Experience in a high volume production electronics environment, most likely as a Product or New Product Introduction Engineer, Process Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer, Systems Engineer or Service Engineer.
- Able to communicate Operations requirements to Design, Sales, and Professional Services / Customer Solutions teams.
- Interested in and familiar with a wide range of electronic devices, including assembly, testing, or repairs at the board or system level.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages.
- Plan, organize, solve problems and make informed decisions in a high volume, time-sensitive environment.
- A capacity for assertiveness and communication at all levels, locally and internationally.
- A detail-oriented, analytical thinker who is also capable of demonstrating strategic thinking.
- Ability to drive quality improvement initiatives.
- Competitive salary offered plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.