Kelly Services are supporting a Global Life Science Client that specialises in the development and commercialisation of therapeutics for rare genetic diseases, that affect small patient populations. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and have few treatment options. Our client places the patient at the heart of everything they do, with a mission surrounding bringing time critical new treatments to the market, significantly faster than the industry average.
As their exclusive recruitment partner, we are looking to support them in building their EMEA Training and Development team to play a key role in shaping and advancing the ongoing development of the EMEA Therapy Area and Product Curriculum.
Reporting to the Director of Training and Development, this position will be primarily be focused on the design, maintenance and delivery of a pioneering new Therapy Area and Product courses in the EMEA region. Working closely across each region with the Brand team, Commercial, Medical, Scientific Affairs, Market Access and Area/Country Leadership colleagues to provide appropriate courses, along with the opportunity to design and facilitate workshops on an as-needs basis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Training Delivery: Delivery of Therapy Area/Product courses with primary responsibility for a new product Therapy and Product line, although an understanding of other future therapy areas will be required
- Asset Maintenance: Maintain current content assets including interactive resources, and redesign/manage as necessary in consultation with Director EMEA T&D. Work with Director and consultant in the peri-launch period and beyond to commission/design new assets as may be required to meet the needs of the business.
- Asset Deployment/Course Records: Deployment of Assets via company portal or other means as may be desired. Maintenance of course records in line with Compliance needs. This will involve close working with the Departmental Digital Learning Specialist.
- Workshop Design and Delivery: Partner with the Commercial Business on an as-needs basis to design and deliver suitable workshops for Area, Country or Zone Meetings.
- The ideal candidate will have significant prior knowledge of Rare Diseases, Orphan Drugs or Gene/Cell Therapy Area Training, with significant experience in holding responsibility for the design and delivery of Product Training courses from "cradle to grave" in above indication speciality environments (ideally 4-5 years+)
- The successful applicant will demonstrate a proven track record in training and development, coaching, and a high level of competency in both presenting and facilitating, with an ability to implement tactical through to strategic, taking a pragmatic approach
- It is preferable that the post holder has some prior experience in Pharmaceutical Sales (working in a representative capacity) and prior product launch experience would be highly beneficial
- The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to execute on a full complement of duties without authority. Able to lead and manage internal and external stakeholders and be held accountable: willing to "own it." Equally, you will have an appreciation of the commercial importance of providing a 'quality service'
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams at the European level is preferred, with an understanding of group dynamics and organisation culture to work effectively with diversity
- A high level of competency with Microsoft Office Applications is mandatory including Powerpoint, Excel, One Drive and other Sharepoint Systems is expected
- Willingness to travel within EMEA region will be necessary, with more frequent travel required to Ireland to meet with the Brand Teams
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.