Kelly Services is currently looking for a Product Support Specialist to work at Google.
Role: Product Support Specialist
Duration: 9 months
Applicable Bonus: company bonus plans
The candidate will need to interact with Google cross-functional teams while supporting News products and initiatives such as Google Podcast, Audio News and Google News. Responsibilities include:
1) Google News day to day operations
- Provide support to Vendor team / deal with agents escalations
- Analyse support metrics, identifying trends and areas of improvement
- Troubleshoot and escalate partner or vendor-escalated issues
2) Internal stakeholders support and management
- Manage internal escalation queues
- Manage On-boarding requests
- Provide support to product specific technical queries [RSS/Tooling]
3) Support on special projects depending on prioritisation
- Create internal documentation to educate stakeholders
- Workflow management and data analysis
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to communicate complex technical language to technical and non-technical partners and internal stakeholders.
- Project management - capable of planning project-based deliverables, and clearly communicating status of progress, roadblocks, and risks.
- Analytical skills - able to query data using SQL and create compelling visuals to analyse trends and make recommendations
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience diagnosing issues Attention to detail
- Able to escalate issues, notice trends and suggest policy/process changes.
- Can follow a detailed test plan, documenting results, filing bugs, and suggesting improvements.
- Strong creative problem-solving and analysis skills
- able to pick up new technologies and skills to solve problems with limited guidance
- Team player - exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
If this sounds the job for you, please APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.