Kelly Services are supporting a Global Life Science Client that specialises in the development and commercialisation of rare diseases therapeutics, for conditions that are often have very few treatment options. Our client places the patient at the heart of everything they do, with a mission surrounding bringing time critical new treatments to the market significantly faster than the industry average.
Currently seeking a Product Launch Manager to support our Client's pipeline initiatives, with the need for thorough planning and project execution, the Product Launch Manager will be critical to providing a single point of contact to bring together cross-functional operations to execute efficient and effective product launches.
Working cross functionally to lead the project management of the EUMEA product launches, you will coordinate activity with the workstream leads through Medical Affairs, Market Access, Brand Management, Tech Ops, Regulatory and Clinical Operations. Managing the critical path of the project and any potential risks, you will ensure project team members adhere to established project delivery methodology.
- Define workstreams to support the product launch in the EUMEA region, interfacing regularly with the global team to ensure activities are aligned and supported by global strategy
- Use project knowledge to be strategic in planning launch activities and identifying interdependencies with the support and guidance from the global product launch team
- Develop, maintain, track, and manage a high-quality, integrated project plan to enable accurate reporting, decision making and timely escalation of delays/risks to launch readiness
- Use strong project and organizational knowledge, proactive mentality and active facilitation to enable efficient team meetings and stimulate high performing teams (including compiling meeting agendas, minutes and action items)
- Leverage well developed interpersonal skills to build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Communicating effectively with team members, executive and leadership personnel, and the broader organization. Present to large groups and executive/leadership personnel on feedback, progress updates and challenging of assumptions.
- Identify potential risks and their cross-functional impact, ensuring issues are addressed by workstream owners and escalated when required
- Develop tool and metrics which can be used across projects for future launches
- Minimum 5+ years in project management, from a similar sector background in pharmaceutical/biotech (or equivalent) industry
- Preferably from a scientific background with a degree in biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology, business or project management (or similar) would be advantageous
- Prior exposure to working with the C-Level suite, with a demonstrated ability to think strategically when planning, managing teams, and managing processes
- Goal-oriented, proactive, and adaptable approach with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong experience structuring, supporting and facilitating project meetings, cross-functional communication and decision making, and ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and negotiate business solutions in a complex and fast paced matrix environment
- Innate team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and excellent organisation skills, which enable successful collaboration
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.