£8.50 per hour plus benefits
My client an international small parts manufacturer are seeking an experienced Processing Technician for their UK site based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for ensuring continuity of the electro-plating process, heat treatments and effluent systems. Testing chemical compositions, inspection of products and maintaining processing equipment. Managing daily throughput ensuring products are processed as scheduled in line with work to lists.
- Hands on problem solving with manufacturing engineer's and coordinators supporting operatives and processes.
- Training staff on new procedures to improve inefficiencies and ensure competency.
- Evaluating manufacturing processes, developing solutions to increase efficiency, reduce down time, waste and scrap.
- Generating and maintaining product and process data and training.
- Contacting and maintaining relationships with vendors for existing and new equipment.
- Implementation and continued compliance of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation in line with management policies.
This role would be suitable for an experienced Processing Technician competent within manufacturing chemical processes. Able to use instruments for measuring / recording process and chemical testing.
- Basic mechanical and/or manufacturing engineering knowledge.
- Clear understanding of Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental.
- Honest, Reliable, Dynamic and Self-motivated.
- Able to apply good problem-solving techniques working closely with maintenance engineers to maintain production activities
- Ability to work in a methodical safe and controlled manner.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to use own initiative and team player.
- Flexible and Adaptable.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Motivated towards achieving high standards of Quality, Health & Safety.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 38 hours a week. Day shifts 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 12pm on Friday. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.