Process Improvement Engineer
Up to £34,000 per annum.
My client is a leading packaging manufacturer are seeking a creative Process Improvement Engineer for one of their manufacturing plants based in Winterbourne.
You will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in many aspects of the business including, Health & Safety, Quality, Waste, delivering KPI's and production efficiency.
- Work with key stakeholders across the business focusing on implementing improvements around systems, people & processes;
- Engage with stakeholders to define and amend existing processes; identify smart solutions and workarounds to fulfil business requirements;
- Develop documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts, and implementation procedures;
- Assist in completing quality investigations;
- Contribute to the continuing improvement of our site quality standards;
- Enhance communication and learning between departments;
- Help to identify and introduce recognised industry best practices.
This role would be suitable for an ambitious Process Improvement Engineer competent with a variety of manufacturing processes and equipment and possesses an continuous improvement mindset.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Production environment;
- Proficient in the use of Excel (PowerPoint and Word - advantage);
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships;
- Numerical and analytical skills;
- Skills in continuous improvement and LEAN methodologies;
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability;
- Efficient time management - meet deadlines and targets;
- Proactive self-starter;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-changing environment;
- Very result driven, keen to learn and open minded.
In return, this company will offer you a full time permanent position of 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm. Along with a competitive benefits package and career development opportunities.
Does it sound like you?
If you think you have the skills we're looking for, then we want to hear from you. To apply for this role please apply now to send your CV or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mary O'Brien on 0121 329 7588.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.