Our Client is a leading electronic manufacturing business, based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Process Engineer to join the company.
* Review and implement change requests.
* Drive continuous process improvement.
* Manage cost and time constraints
* Provide process documentation and operating instructions
* Ideally have a background in electronics
* Previous experience within a Process Engineering role
* Surface Mount Process Knowledge
* Wave and post soldering knowledge
* Competitive salary offered, plus a comprehensive benefits package
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.