Job Title: Process Engineer
End Date: 31st December 2021
About the company
Our client have a more than 85-year heritage that gives them the distinct perspective on the needs of patients and caregivers. They lead today by putting those insights to work to deliver new, better healthcare solutions and access to care in the communities where we live and work.
About the job role
* Supports the development of procedures, process records, and training etc.
* Creates reports to document process status and changes.
* Tracks KPI metrics to discover areas for improvement.
* Communicates findings and proposals to Site Leadership Team.
* Contributes to departmental efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
* Excellent analytical and math skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
* Proficient with computer and information technology
* Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field (graduate degree preferred)
* Previous experience in quality or process engineering
* Lean Six Sigma definitely preferred
This is a temporary position until 31st December 2021
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.