Our client is an innovative, fast growing process and engineering consultancy, specialising in utilities and process engineering projects. They deliver consultancy, engineering design and project delivery services. Their customers range from large blue-chip companies to SME's in the UK and overseas. They work with the latest technologies and ground-breaking designs to bring sustainable utilities and process solutions to their customers
Our client is looking for a highly motivated candidate who is keen to progress their career to attain chartership. They require a candidate that is already working as a Process Engineer or and Energy Engineer
Our client is looking for an immediate requirement for a post-graduate (BEng or higher) chemical or mechanical engineer with 1-2 years industrial experience looking to develop their career within industrial utility design, or the energy and water management field. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of customer focus and present excellent communications skills both written and verbal.
General duties will include:
- Analysing energy and water data
- Site auditing
- Engineering design (equipment selection and sizing)
- Installation design using AutoCAD
- Liaising with customers, presenting at meetings and general project management
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Competent in data analysis and statistical tools
- Production of heat and mass balance calculations
- Project management - scope, time, and cost management
- Working knowledge of current energy legislation
- Experience in of some/all of the following:
- Industrial utility systems
- Building services
- Renewable energy systems
- Water supply and wastewater treatment
- Resident in the UK
- Current Driving License and access to a car
Candidates may be expected to travel internationally
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.