Our Client is a leading engineering business based in the North East of England. The company currently require a talented Principal Electro Magnetic Systems Engineer to join the business.
- Design and simulation of new electromagnetic drive technologies including motor drive integration.
- Lead collaborative project definition.
- Lead design for manufacture review of new and existing designs.
- Lead prototype and production build programmes.
- Approve drawing issue and engineering change requests and control.
- Undertake any other duties of which the knowledge, skills and experience required fall within a post holder's position in the company.
Technical Qualifications and Experience:
- A good degree in electrical engineering.
- A PhD or equivalent and must have sustained experience in electromagnetic design.
- Experience working with both academic and industrial partners in multi-disciplinary projects and delivering on time and on budget.
- Strong ideas development skills with the ability to develop and propose ideas and get engagement from both industry & academia.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with experience of conference presentation.
- Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.