£30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience and qualification
After a period of sustained growth, our Gloucester client is creating the role of Pricing Analyst to work closely with colleagues across Finance and Commercial and to have ownership for their pricing model. It is a fantastic time to join the business after it had an impressive 2020 and offers an opportunity to work in a highly commercial position.
Some of the things you will be involved in will include:
- Building pricing models to be used across different brands/sales channels
- Stress testing assumptions to understand risks within these models
- Ongoing maintenance of the product file and ensuring the accuracy of information in the ERP
- Monitoring pricing levels across sales channels to reflect changing supplier costs
- Regular and ad-hoc internal reporting and analysis with commentary to aid insight to results
- Competitor benchmarking and analysis of under and over-priced products within the range
- Contribute to the continued expansion of the company's product range by pricing new products
- Continuously reviewing and improving all working practices and processes
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates who are either part-qualified, finalist or qualified by experience. You might come from more of a finance and accounting background or perhaps a data/analysis one but crucially, you will have experience of building financial models, will have first rate Excel skills and it would be great to see some familiarity with the likes of Tableau. You will be adept at presenting information and analysis in an engaging way and be skilled at communicating this to a non-finance audience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.