Kelly Services is currently recruiting for: PMM EMEA Brand Marketing, to work at Google.
Role: PMM EMEA Brand Marketing
Duration: 12 months
Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
Build strong relationships with local and global marketers to support their efforts in delivering a positive brand narrative for Google across EMEA. Own and lead projects that deliver brilliant experiences for users and key opinion formers alike. From building beautiful and innovative sites, to delivering high profile events, to spearheading collaborations with world class partners.
They will bring strategic insight and planning rigour to the team. They will also be adept at working in a highly cross-functional organisation with experience of managing multiple stakeholders from both outside and within the marketing function. They will have an exceptional aptitude for leading their own projects, seeing and shaping great work, and will possess deep experience in translating business imperatives into marketing magic.
PMMs in this role have led the strategy, development and launch of work across several brand and reputation projects, including a series of EMEA Brand films, Google's presence at Web Summit, creating localised About pages, and leading voter engagements efforts for EU elections.
- Champion and lead cross-functional collaboration with Policy, Comms and local teams Partner with the Brand Studio EMEA on the development of scalable cross-functional outputs in EMEA Nurture relationships with partners, including agency partners (such as 72 & Sunny and Stink), internal partners (such Google Arts & Culture, EPS) Maintain Google's reputation for quality, reliability and innovation
- 5+ years of product or brand marketing experience in a world-class organisation (applied knowledge of research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development, campaign execution, global campaign development).
- Experience of managing the creative process from strategy to execution & post-launch.
- Experience of managing external creative agency partners.
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a global organisation.
- Proven experience delivering measurable and sustained consumer marketing impact.
- Complete comfort in fast-moving, ambiguous and highly collaborative culture.
If this sounds the job for you, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.