Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Platforms and Ecosystems Insight and Strategy Manager to work at Google:
Role: Platforms and Ecosystems Insight and Strategy Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Bonus: Company Plan
In Google Marketing, our first commandment is "Know the User." To build excellent products that improve people's lives and tell great stories to delight consumers, we must first understand them - what motivates them; why they behave the way they do; and what they think of our products, brands, and our communications. The Brand & Consumer Insights team is central to that.
What we do:
The goal of the team is to understand how users behave and how they use our products, how they perceive and interact with our brands, what impact our media communications and messages have on their perceptions and behaviours, and what cultural and social influences shape how they view the world around them.
You're a strategic thinker and research enthusiast always focused on the user, someone who uses data and insights to craft meaningful stories and communicates research in a way everyone can understand - from product to marketing teams.
Overall, develop insight-led marketing & campaign strategy that is right for EMEA and ensure that all EMEA work is insight-driven, and foster this mindset across our global and XFN teams.
- Develop insight-led marketing & campaign strategy that is right for EMEA
- Design & drive insights roadmap
- Creative testing
- Report on core campaign KPIs
- Consultancy/support for scaled projects
- Bespoke research execution
- Strong strategic thinker and brand builder with a range of experience to bring to the role
- The ability to influence, shape and create marketing, campaign and creative strategy Experience managing third-party research agencies and complex, multi-country research studies Demonstrated technical expertise and knowledge of Google technology, the Internet, and social media
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and to make data and insights accessible to a non-expert audience
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; and superior project management and organizational skills
- Able to work independently or as part of a team / partnership with marketing / research as required
If this sounds the right job for you, APPLY NOW!
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.