Pharma Commercial Manager
£70000 - £75000
Kelly Services, working with a global Pharmaceutical client, specialising in Reproductive Health and Gastroenterology are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Manager with previous experience of working within a multi-billion turnover pharmaceutical business to join the team on a permanent basis located at their UK centre of Operations in Uxbridge.
As Commercial Manager, you will lead and cross-functionally organise a range of activities to support the supply and sales development of UK revenue.
We are ideally looking to speak with someone who with experience of management of Logistics Operations including Warehousing and Distribution capabilities, management of commercial partnerships such as 3rd party generic distributors, service providers such as Homecare companies and tender management for the portfolio, management and promotion of Company products which do not have salesforce support and management of BI and reporting needs for the business
· Manage primary distribution infrastructure / network, set-up the considering all means of transportation, in close cooperation with all stakeholders, to ensure optimal quality and cost to deliver product
· Continuously optimise the end to end Distribution network by mapping "as is" status, analysing flows including wholesale and distributors. Defining the cost drivers on a fact-based approach to define improvement areas and monitor deliverables
· Management of BI and reporting needs for the business, including IQVIA data, sales reports for field force, internal reports for management team and CRM usage
· Manage performance of company brands in order to deliver on revenue objectives. Liaise with all internal and external stakeholders to optimise ROI for these brands. Appoint third party partners to promote relevant products and manage strategic partnerships Inc. with generics distributors and homecare companies
· Manage Tender and discount activities for the company portfolio, liaise with relevant customer groups including CMU, CCG's, and short line stores
· Line Management of the Customer Services Manager, Planning Manager and BI Analyst
· Ensure compliance with the requirements of Good Distribution Practice (GDP)
The Ideal Candidate be an experienced all-rounder and will have experience of working across various settings within the Pharma industry including Transport & Logistics, Sales or Office Management.
We are keen to speak with candidates with 5 years + within a Pharmaceutical business, with expertise within Reproductive Health, Urology, Obstetrics or Gastroenterology an advantage
10 years + experience in transport management
Excellent knowledge of Air shipments routes, airlines & airport hubs in a GDP regulated environment
Superior communication and negotiation skills
If this is a role that suits your skillset and you're looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a growing business, please apply or contact the Kelly Scientific team in Newcastle.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.