Role: Personal Assistant - Legal & Compliance
Location: Watford (some remote working)
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Rate per hour: £12.31
Hours: 37.50 Monday to Friday
Our client, British multinational medical equipment manufacturing company, is looking for a new person to provide administrative support to the company secretariat team and to undertake basic company secretariat and share plan tasks.
- Production of Board and Committee Packs
- Uploading of data to Board portal
- Manage relationship with Diligent
- Maintaining Director files
- Managing NED mail & NED expenses
- Maintenance of share price spreadsheet
- Weekly allotments
- Maintenance of share capital and associated filings
- Contact with registrar on routine queries
- Verifying data for discretionary plans
- Updating leaver data for share plans
- Notify exercise transactions to local contacts as applicable
- Assisting with quarterly administrator report reconciliation
- Source and input tax codes to benefit access
- Maintain international assignees codes on share plan sites
- Maintaining files for subsidiary entities
- Maintenance of signing, sealing register and processing of signing requests
- Maintenance of Group Structure Chart
- Liaison with local co-ordinators for quarterly updates on statutory entities for Blueprint data
- Administration of powers of attorney, signing arrangements for transactions and signing and sealing arrangements
- Maintenance of filing and archive system
- Departmental invoices and expenses
- Departmental travel
- Maintenance of departmental procedure manual
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic administrative and secretarial experience with strong organisational capabilities, methodical outlook and attention to detail.
- Graduate with ICSA Qualification or have started the ICSA course
- Ability to interact professionally with senior directors.
- Ability to deal with quantitative data
- Excellent communication skills - External and Internal Relationships
- Regular contact with main Board directors, other senior executives and global HR and payroll contacts.
- Frequent contact with external lawyers, registrars, administrators and software providers.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.